Paymentwall offers different payment options depending on your country
About Perfect Privacy
Perfect Privacy is an initiative of private and independent individuals from different parts of the globe, dedicated to protect your privacy and anonymity online. Our services are fully compliant with the law. We do not monitor, review, log or store your communication/connection data.
What we do
We encrypt and anonymize your Internet connection. We offer several different VPN services and proxys for you to choose from. Our services use safe and reliable industry standards, and can be used with almost any current operating system and client software/application.
We try to store as little data as possible, as we can’t be forced to give away something we don’t have in the first place.
Data we need to store:
- Your login credentials (username and password)
- The email address you provide
- The expiration date of your account
We do not log any logins or connections you make. We solely record the total usage ratio of the servers, i.e. how much traffic is being used on our servers. This data can be publicly viewed on our serverstatus page.
We use Google Analytics to be able to effectively control ad serving and to continuously improve and expand the content of our pages. The IP address is anonymized (anonymizeIp) in the process. Information how Google uses data and opt-out.
Terms and conditions
Fair and reasonable use
Our servers are used by many people all over the world, thus as a member of Perfect Privacy you oblige yourself to use our servers and services fairly and reasonably. Please keep in mind that you are not the only member that makes use of our servers and services.
While Perfect Privacy does not impose a strict bandwidth limit, the principle of “fair and reasonable use” applies. Subscribers are encouraged to use the server status page to pick a server with currently low traffic. Also we request you, not to use servers with less than a 50Mbit/s connection for traffic intensive purposes, such as extremely large downloads or peer to peer (p2p) filesharing.
Your account is personal, for your exclusive usage only. Sharing of login credentials, whether with a third party or publicly is strictly prohibited, and may lead to immediate account termination. As a private citizen you may however use your account on different devices you own.
If you are having technical difficulties please e-mail our support team (email@example.com) before claiming a refund. They will be happy to solve any problems.
If you are less than 100% satisfied with the Perfect Privacy VPN service, as the service proves to be not usable for you, we will gladly refund your payment if the refund is requested within seven (7) days from the date of the purchase. Requests will be denied if they are made after this seven (7) day purchase date window. Perfect Privacy has the right for rectification. If you have started a refund process under this Section, you understand that Perfect Privacy support may ask for additional information related to the request sent to your account e-mail address or via live chat. If you fail to provide requested information within fourteen (14) days from the date of the request sent by Perfect Privacy, you understand that you are forfeiting the entire refund request and that you are not eligible for a refund under this Section. Also you understand that you are only eligible for a refund once in a three-month period from the most recent account/extension purchase date. Therefore if you create a new account after you have already been issued a refund during the three-month period after the most recent account purchase date, you will not be eligible for a refund on that new account, even if you request one during or after the seven (7) day period. You understand that if any exchange rates are involved the exchange rate at the time of the disbursement applies, and not the one at the time of the original transaction or refund request. You understand that refunds for gift-card or coupon based transactions are not available under any circumstances. As there is no general revocation right for digital goods purchased online in Switzerland, this Section is an obligingness from Perfect Privacy.
If you have not selected “Subscription” when ordering your account it will automatically expire when the purchased time period ends.
If you have selected “Subscription” when ordering your account (currently only possible with PayPal) and you want to cancel the subscription, you have to do so in your PayPal account. You may do so at any time. If you need assistance please contact our support team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Because of the lack of log files, we don’t have any possiblily to identify a user. But we request all our members to make fair use of our services, in the sense and best interest of all our members and the preservation of Perfect Privacy. Although Perfect Privacy does not log anything, this is by no means intended as a free ride for criminal activities. Freedom on the Internet goes hand in hand with responsibility, which we trustfully demand from our members. Criminal activities are not desired! We request you not to do any of the following:
- Sending, introducing or executing malicious programs to any network or server, such as viruses, worms, trojan horses, and key loggers
- Causing or initiating security breaches or disruptions of network communication and/or connectivity, including flood pings, email-bombing, packet spoofing, and forged routing information
- Hacking, and/or subverting, or assisting others in subverting, the security or integrity of Internet and intranet systems
- Executing any form of network activity that will intercept data not intended for the member
- Evading or circumventing user authentication or security of any host, network or account, including cracking, brute-force, or dictionary attacks
- Interfering with or denying service to any user, host, or network, such as a denial of service attack or distributed denial of service attack
- Using any program, or sending messages of any kind, designed to interfere with or disable a user’s session
- Sending unsolicited bulk messages (i.e., “spamming”)
- Forgery of e-mail headers (“spoofing”)
- Issuing a dangerous threat, threatening bodily harm, or encouraging bodily harm or property destruction
- Harassing another, or encouraging harassing behavior
- Collecting or distributing personal information about non-celebrities and non-prominents without their knowledge or consent
- Sending, distributing or premeditatedly requesting any information, data, material, or work that infringes the intellectual property rights of others or violates any trade secret right of any other person
- Using our services to disseminate, exchange, swap, upload, download, store, collect, or display still or moving images classified under international law as child pornography or child erotica (regardless of literary or artistic merit) and/or bestiality
- Using Perfect Privacy’s servers to run hidden, publicly available servers/services
- Committing or perpetrating any act that is considered a capital crime, a felony, a criminal offense, a misdemeanor or an administrative offense under the jurisdiction of the country in which the server you are using is located
- Acting in any manner that might subject Perfect Privacy to unfavorable regulatory action, subject us to any liability for any reason, or adversely affect Perfect Privacy’s public image, reputation or goodwill, as determined by us in our sole and exclusive discretion
In case of fraudulent actions against Perfect Privacy, Perfect Privacy is entitled to terminate the responsible account. This particularly affects the attempt to purchase a membership with foreign financial ressources, or fraudulently charge Perfect Privacy by reversal of payments. Each member obliges itself to handle it’s login credentials carefully, and not to make them available to any third party or publicly. Should such case occour, Perfect Privacy is entitled to terminate the account immediately and without any refund. Perfect Privacy is not liable for any consequences resulting from usage of a Perfect Privacy account e.g. on workplace (by bypassing operational security measures, and facing possible consequences regarding labor law).
Perfect Privacy reserves the right to terminate its contract with every member for all and no reasons at the end of every monthly payment period. In this case, Perfect Privacy will compensate the former member for amounts he had paid in advance but which were not yet consumed.